HoHoHockey 2022 – Invitation
Welcome to our 5th edition of our annual christmas themed Ho Ho Hockey Tournament!!
An email will be sent to you to confirm the registration.
2. Practical Info
4×4: 4 players against 4, with maximum 4 subs (so 8 people max in total)
Date: Saturday 17th December 2022
Adres: Swimming pool “De Kimpel”
Eikenlaan 29, 3740 Bilzen, Belgium
Tournament fee: €80
- 09h00: Registration Teams
- 09h30: Captains Meeting
- 10h10: Start first game
- 19h00: Finish Last game
- 19h30: Prize Giving and Dinner is served
- 21h00: Party
Playing fields: 2 fields 8m x 15m x 2m (deep) separated with a wall
3. Food and party
Dinner and party afterwards will be at walking distance from the swimming pool (building across the pool). When you subscribe, please let us know with how many people you’ll join the dinner and party. Price will be €15 per person! Not much for an evening full of delicious Belgian food and fun
Note: during the tournament there is a cafeteria where you can buy food and drinks!
4. How to reach the swimming pool
There are multiple possibilities to reach the pool. Let us know if we can help at all if you have any problems! Just send a mail to email@example.com and we will make sure you can come to our tournament without any problems
There are 2 airports in Belgium you can fly to! Brussels National Airport and Brussels South Charleroi Airport. Other airports near Belgium are Eindhoven and Maastricht(Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany)
Leave the E313 at exit Bilzen/Hoeselt. Adress of the pool is Eikenlaan 27, 3740 Bilzen. Lots of parking spaces at the pool.
The swimming pool is at walking distance from the trainstation Bilzen (450m walk). Check www.belgianrail.be for your trainrides.
There are regular direct train rides from the Brussels National Airport to Bilzen and Hasselt
From hostels in Hasselt to Swimming pool
From Hasselt to Tongeren or Liège Guillemins with a stop in Bilzen. There is a train every hour. The ride will take 14 min.
We suggest following hotels:
- Martin’s Rentmeesterij – Kasteelstraat 2, 3740 Bilzen – 4km from pool https://www.martinshotels.com/en/hotel/martins-rentmeesterij/the-hotel
- Hostel H – Spoorwegstraat 80, 3500 Hasselt – 290m walk to trainstation Hasselt http://www.jeugdherbergen.be/en/hasselt
- Yup Hotel – Different Hotels, Thonissenlaan 52, 3500 Hasselt – 600m walk to trainstation Hasselt https://yuphotel.com/en/home
- Different B&B’s closer to the swimming pool in Bilzen for smaller groups of people https://www.booking.com
- Airbnb, check: https://www.airbnb.com