Ho Ho Hockey 4×4 International Tournament invitation 2019!
At this moment the tournament is full with 20 teams! teams who subscribe now will be put on the waiting list!
Welcome to our 4th edition of our annual christmas themed Ho Ho Hockey 4×4 Tournament 2019, same location, same pool and same awesome tournament.
An email will be sent to you to confirm the registration. not: you will not receive confirmation immediatly but shortly after (if you see the thank you screen after hitting send on the form you are okay :))
2. Practical Info
4×4: 4 players against 4, with maximum 4 subs (so 8 people max in total)
Date: Saturday 14th December 2019
Adres: Swimming pool “De Kimpel”
Eikenlaan 29, 3740 Bilzen, Belgium
Tournament fee: €60
- 09h00: Registration Teams
- 09h30: Captains Meeting
- 10h10: Start first game
- 19h00: Finish Last game
- 19h30: Prize Giving and Dinner is served (building across the pool)
- 21h00: Party (same building)
Playing fields: 2 fields 8m x 15m x 2m (deep) separated with a wall
3. Food and party
Dinner and party will be across the swimming pool! Party will be the same location as the dinner, so close and easy!
When you subscribe, please let us know before 1/11/2019 with how many people you’ll join the dinner and/or party. Dinner is not included in the tournament fee but will be cheap and delicious ofcourse! (think of what belgium is famous for and you know what you will get 🙂 details will follow
Note: during the tournament there is a cafeteria where you can buy food and drinks also!
4. How to reach the swimming pool
There are multiple possibilities to reach the pool. Let us know if we can help at all if you have any problems! Just send a mail to email@example.com and we will make sure you can come to our tournament without any problems
There are 2 airports in Belgium you can fly to! Brussels National Airport and Brussels South Charleroi Airport. Other airports near Belgium are Eindhoven and Maastricht(Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany)
Leave the E313 at exit Bilzen/Hoeselt. Adress of the pool is Eikenlaan 27, 3740 Bilzen. Lots of parking spaces at the pool.
The swimming pool is at walking distance from the trainstation Bilzen (450m walk). Check www.belgianrail.be for your trainrides.
There are regular direct train rides from the Brussels National Airport to Bilzen and Hasselt
From hostels in Hasselt to Swimming pool
From Hasselt to Tongeren or Liège Guillemins with a stop in Bilzen. There is a train every hour. The ride will take 14 min.
We suggest following hotels:
- Martin’s Rentmeesterij – Kasteelstraat 2, 3740 Bilzen – 4km from pool https://www.martinshotels.com/en/hotel/martins-rentmeesterij/the-hotel
- Hostel H – Spoorwegstraat 80, 3500 Hasselt – €28/night – 290m walk to trainstation Hasselt http://www.jeugdherbergen.be/en/hasselt
- Yup Hotel – Different Hotels, Thonissenlaan 52, 3500 Hasselt – 600m walk to trainstation Hasselt https://yuphotel.com/en/home
- Different B&B’s closer to the swimming pool in Bilzen for smaller groups of people https://www.booking.com
- Airbnb, check: https://www.airbnb.com
6. Ugly Sweater Contest
Like some of you guys know, we like to dress up during our tournaments, and since it is christmas we would like to invite everyone to find your most ugly(or beautiful) sweater and wear it for our tournament. Our jury will pick a winner during the prize ceremony and he/she willl go away with a nice prize 🙂